Terms and Conditions
A €1 transaction fee applies to online and phone bookings. Please make any special access requirements known to us at time of booking. Booking fees and charges at festival venues vary and should be confirmed directly with the venue when booking.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, unless the event is cancelled by the organiser. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- A booking fee of €1 will be applied per transaction (not per ticket) to all online or telephone purchases. This booking fee is non-refundable.
- All offers, discounts and benefits are subject to availability and cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offers.
- Attendees should arrive no later than 30 minutes prior to the start of the event to collect tickets.
- Entry will not be permitted once the event has started.
- Management reserves the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Management accepts no responsibility for tickets or possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Gift vouchers are valid for events during the festival season in which they were bought (festival season runs 1 June – 31 May) and are only redeemable through Dublin Dance Festival Box Office. Venue box offices will not accept DDF gift vouchers.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers may be used across multiple transactions. The balance on the voucher will be reduced according to each transaction.
- DDF Membership discounts and complimentary tickets are valid for the festival season in which the membership was purchased (festival season runs 1 June – 31 May)
- By purchasing tickets via the DDF Box Office, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and confirming that you are over 18 years of age or have the permission of the credit card holder to make this transaction.
- Dublin Dance Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by Dublin Dance Festival to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to third parties. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us. View full Privacy Statement.