Terms and Conditions
By booking or participating in Dublin Dance Festival events, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- By registering an account with Dublin Dance Festival’s Service Provider Eventive, you are agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations. Terms can be found here.
- All sales are final. Dublin Dance Festival has a strict no refund or exchange policy on all tickets and passes purchased.
- A transaction fee of up to €2.00 is included in ticket and pass price.
- Should events be cancelled, a refund will be automatically issued.
- Booking for non-film events (including workshops, masterclasses, and interactive events) will close 90 minutes before the start of the event.
- Event participants are responsible for having a stable internet connection and downloading the relevant software or application required to participate in the Festival events.
- Where events involve physical movement and activity, participation is at your own risk. Please do take care and ensure you have an appropriate space available before the event begins.
- Event management reserves the right to remove participants from the digital event platform should they cause any disruption to the event.
- Participants may not record or broadcast audio or video of online events.
- When purchasing a ticket or pass or making a donation, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 or have the permission of the credit card holder to make this transaction.
- By participating in Festival workshops / masterclasses / interactive events you are giving consent to being photographed or filmed as member of the audience and Dublin Dance Festival may use your image and/or feedback comments in promoting and documenting the Festival and Festival events.
- Tickets and Passes cannot be transferred, shared or used by any individual other than the owner of the Eventive account and e-mail address used in said account.
- Film events are geo-blocked. Before booking, please ensure you can view the content in your geographic location.
- Film events are available for booking within the period stated in conjunction with the film event and watching must commence before the availability window closes.
- Film events are available to watch for 48 hours once watching commences.
- Live stream events are available only at the time listed in festival programme and - if missed - cannot be watched afterwards.
- DDF Passes: DDF Passes (5 Film Pass or All Film Pass) allow passholders to book a ticket for all film events, subject to availability. Purchase of a DDF Pass does not guarantee a ticket to every film and tickets must be pre-booked to avoid disappointment. Passes do not include workshops, master classes, interactive events or Modes of Capture Symposium. For international audiences outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland, please note that geographic restrictions will still apply to a number of films.
Dublin Dance Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by Dublin Dance Festival to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to third parties. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us. View full Privacy Statement.