Terms and Conditions
By booking or participating in Dublin Dance Festival (DDF) events, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- A booking fee of €1.00 will be applied per transaction (not per ticket) to all online or telephone purchases via DDF. This booking fee is non-refundable.
- All offers, discounts and benefits are subject to availability and cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offers.
- Gift vouchers purchased on or after 1 December 2021 are valid for 2022 Edition events and are only redeemable through Dublin Dance Festival Box Office. Venue box offices will not accept DDF Gift Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers may be used across multiple transactions. The balance on the voucher will be reduced according to each transaction.
- Attendees should arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the event.
- Entry will not be permitted once the event has started.
- Use of recording equipment of any kind is not permitted, and mobiles devices are to be switched off before the performance begins.
- The managements of both the Festival and the relevant venues reserve the right to refuse admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Management accepts no responsibility for tickets or possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Management reserves the right to cancel any performance without prior notice. In this event, tickets may be exchanged or refunded to the face value. The refund or exchange can only be processed from the original point of sale.
- By purchasing tickets via the DDF Box Office, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and confirming that you are over 18 years of age or have the permission of the credit card holder to make this transaction.
Your safety, and the safety of our artists, venue teams and festival staff is our first priority. We are constantly monitoring and updating our policies in line with government guidelines and in conjunction with our partner venues.
- DDF will operate all events within government guidelines in place at the time of the event.
- A full refund will be offered where the event is cancelled by the organiser.
- If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined by the HSE, we request that you do not attend the show and a full refund will be facilitated.
Dublin Dance Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by Dublin Dance Festival to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not share your contact information with third parties unless there is an official request from the public health authority for reasons of public interest in the area of public health. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us. View full Privacy Statement.