DDF News — 8 Apr 2022
Applications Open: DDF Operations & Finance Manager
Dublin Dance Festival is seeking an enterprising and motivated Operations & Finance Manager to join the team.
The successful candidate will be an experienced manager with proven ability to build positive relationships and collaborate with a range of diverse stakeholders. They will have at least 3 years’ work experience in similar or related positions and will bring a high level of financial management, bookkeeping and organisational skills to this role. They will be a strong communicator and will be able to prioritise, manage and complete multiple activities at the same time.
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Excellent financial management and bookkeeping skills including resource management and managing finite financial budgets
- Excellent planning, organisational and administration skills
- A proven ability to schedule and prioritise multiple tasks, competing demands and tight deadlines while maintaining high standards and good working relationships
- Excellent capacity for accountability and decision making
- Proven experience of working with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written) as the working language of the Festival
- Experience of Arts Council of Ireland and Creative Europe Funding applications and reporting
Dublin Dance Festival is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion across all aspects of our work. We are a family friendly employer and we welcome applications from individuals who are underrepresented in the cultural sector.
Application Deadline: 5pm, Wed 4 May