Tickets & Passes
You can book for a single event (tickets range from €8 – €12). Explore the full Summer 2021 Edition.
Or if you'd like to see more and save, select a DDF Pass below.
What you need to know
- Access to films is not automatic by purchasing a pass. Once you have purchased your pass, you must book/pre-order tickets for each screening.
- Films can only be watched within the stipulated availability period. Once you press play, you will have 48 hours to complete watching the film.
- Passes are valid for all film screenings available to watch in your geographic location.
- For passholders outside of Ireland and Northern Ireland, please note that geographic restrictions still apply on some films. Please check that your preferred films are available to watch within your geographic location prior to purchasing your DDF Pass.
- Passes cannot be used to book for Workshops, Master Classes, interactive events or the Modes of Capture Symposium.
- No booking charges apply.
- All sales are final. Passes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged or refunded after purchase. See our full Terms & Conditions.
How to use your Pass:
- Browse the programme, making sure you are logged into your account.
- On an event or screening, click the “Pre-Order” or “Unlock” button (you can pre-order screenings ahead of time, or unlock screenings that are already available to watch immediately).
- Choose to “Pre-order now” or “Unlock now” using your DDF Pass.
- Check out the screenings and events you’ve booked by clicking on your profile icon in the top right of the screen and choosing ‘Content Library’.
DDF Box office
Tickets for the Summer 2021 Edition can be booked online (visit How to Fest for instructions).
If you have any difficulty, please contact us by email on email@example.com or alternatively you can reach us on 353 (0)1 679 8658.
Box Office Opening Hours:
Tues 11 May – Sun 30 May; 12 noon – 6pm
(Closed Sat 15 and Sun 16 May)
See our Terms & Conditions for more information.