Terms and Conditions
By booking or participating in Dublin Dance Festival (DDF) events, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be exchanged.
- A booking fee of €1.00 will be applied per transaction (not per ticket) to all online or telephone purchases. This booking fee is non-refundable.
- All offers, discounts and benefits are subject to availability and cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offers.
- Gift vouchers purchased for DDF2020 or DDF2021 (purchase date must be on or after 1 June 2019) are valid for Winter 2021 Edition events and are only redeemable through Dublin Dance Festival Box Office. Venue box offices will not accept DDF Gift Vouchers.
- Gift vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers may be used across multiple transactions. The balance on the voucher will be reduced according to each transaction.
- Attendees should arrive no later than 15 minutes prior to the start of the event to collect tickets.
- Entry will not be permitted once the event has started.
- Use of recording equipment of any kind any kind is not permitted, and please switch off all mobile devices before the performance begins.
- Management reserves the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Management accepts no responsibility for tickets or possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- By purchasing tickets via the DDF Box Office, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions and confirming that you are over 18 years of age or have the permission of the credit card holder to make this transaction.
- DDF will operate all events within government guidelines in place at the time of the event. Terms & Conditions have been updated in line with public health measures being implemented from 22 October. Additional safety measures may be introduced in line with government guidelines.
- Patrons must present their Covid-19 vaccination certificate with valid ID to access Festival venues.
- It is mandatory to wear a facemask at all times in the Festival Venue with the exception of children under the age of 13 or customers with an underlying health condition which prevents them wearing a facemask.
- A full refund will be offered where the event is cancelled by the organiser.
- If you are diagnosed with Covid-19 or if you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 as outlined by the HSE, we request that you do not attend the show and a full refund will be facilitated.
Dublin Dance Festival reserves the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by Dublin Dance Festival to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not share your contact information with third parties unless there is an official request from the public health authority for reasons of public interest in the area of public health. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us. View full Privacy Statement.