Terms and Conditions
By registering and participating in DDF Digital Capsule events, you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Registration for events hosted via Zoom will close 1 hour before the start of the event
- Event participants are responsible for having a stable internet connection and downloading the relevant software or application required to participate in the event.
- Where events involve physical movement and activity, participation is at your own risk. Please do take care and ensure you have an appropriate space available before the event begins.
- Event management reserves the right to remove participants from the digital event platform should they cause any disruption to the event.
- Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
- When registering for an event and choosing to make a donation, you are confirming that you are over the age of 18 or have the permission of the credit card holder to make this transaction.
We respect your privacy and protect all personal information you provide when buying tickets. The information you provide will be used only by Dublin Dance Festival to deliver services and to keep you informed with news, offers and future events. We do not forward our database to third parties. If at any point, you wish to be removed from our database, please do not hesitate to contact us. View full Privacy Statement.